Tuesday, April 28, 2015

So it finally begins I'm making my first video game. It's what Flynn would've wanted.

Special Message from Master Control Program on Youtube

Greetings Programs!
Of course Flynn Lives! Tron Lives. We must keep the legacy going on forever. I started this blog to share my love of the film Tron and Tron Legacy. But now the time has come to really follow in the foot steps of Flynn. I've played with blogging, writing, podcasting, and video blogging. But it's time to get serious where things can really start to get interesting and that is video game design! I have enough skills to get started. So now it will be time to simply get what I want in life and for for it!

Long live Tron. Long Live the Users! Time to write some good videos games and start my own little enterprise man. The days of Atari and NES great video games will return soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment