Saturday, January 31, 2015

I still have pure source Sark doesn't know that. Tron World


Greetings programs. As I sit here late night I start to think that maybe Tron 3 will not come out soon. I thought it was going to come out in 2014. But then it never did. But I still watch Tron and Tron Legacy as well as play Battle Grids Wii on the Wii. It seems that maybe interest in tron is going away. I wanted to get some disc modded to keep glowing always.

However Tron will always live on. As programs will always create tron style art, decorations and other wonderful things related to the world of Tron. Flynn Lives. And the legend of Tron will live on forever.

But the question remains will we get Tron 3 in 2015. Only time can tell now programs. And the Master Control Program still wants that Chinese language program he asked for.

I grew up watching Tron long ago and it will always be one of the best films ever created. Long Live Tron! And long live the users!

No comments:

Post a Comment